That's right, let me do the hard work for you!
The inaugural round of AmuseBoites was highly successful, with most packages selling in the first day! Two boxes remain for anyone still looking to snatch one up before they're all gone :)
In any case, I am now looking for sellers who would like their items promoted in the next round of samplers! I already have a couple of Etsians signed on, and will be posting seller info as soon as those samples arrive (and I have a chance to try them out for myself), but if you'd like to get in on the fun, send me an email and we'll work something out! I'm especially interested in the following items:
- homemade laundry detergent
- non-perishable edibles
- bath & beauty products
- reusable items like tote bags and produce bags
- items made from upcycled / repurposed materials
...and all items MUST:
- be eco-friendly in at least one major way (ie: all-natural, organic, fair-trade, little or no packaging, recyclable/biodegradable components or packaging, recycled/upcycled/repurposed materials, etc.)
- appeal to a wide range of individuals
- be handmade by you!
If your items fit those descriptions, I'd love to hear from you! You can also click here to learn more about AmuseBoite's profit-sharing model and how I ensure that you get compensated for your hard work!