Monday, March 29, 2010

the sampler box continues to fill with amazing etsy products!

0 Comments

We couldn't have a sampler box with just bath and beauty products, could we?
Of course not!

Here are the latest sellers to join the AmuseBoite!

dodelinedesign's shop is full of really pretty paper creations. In addition to cards for every possible occasion, she also has some really cute calendar cards - great for save the date cards, or to leave all over the place (in your purse, by the phone, on the fridge, etc.), especially where regular-sized calendars may not be convenient. My personal favourite - and a great idea for Etsy sellers - are the little Thank You cards. These would be fabulous to include with outgoing orders. What a lovely way to show your customers that you appreciate their business!

thepixie - That's right, I'm going to include some of my own items! It wouldn't really reflect well on the box if I didn't believe in it enough to put my own stock forward, would it? (: My focus lately has been on custom and upcycled packaging as well as adorable miniature gift wrapping, so I plan on assembling a lovely little collection of items that I'm sure you'll be able to use and enjoy. You can check out my sales for some examples of things I've made in the past, and definitely get in touch with me if you are in need of custom packaging for your own Etsy store. In fact, I'll even give blog followers a special discount (:

There are still tons of other sellers involved in some way or another, so keep checking back for more updates as the box grows! I'm still in talks with a number of other fabulous sellers, and will add them to the list once everything has been confirmed (:

Oh, and don't forget about the sellers that are already on board:
NassimNaturals, SilverFirsFarm and ScentedLuxuries, SinfullySoyCandles, The Kupcake Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment